All of us dream big, to do something that can mark us in the pages of history and so that the forthcoming generations can idolise us. After the initial dream what tends to happen, is some of our bad habits drag us down and make the path of our dreams feel much more difficult than it actually is. At the beginning of each year, we make new resolutions of not pursuing our same old bad habits and these resolutions keep on fading with each passing month. We are more than halfway through the year, but still these bad habits are clinging onto us! So, what are these bad habits and how do we get rid of them?
- Cut-off negative people: Let go of negative people in your life. People who make you feel less about yourself and make you question yourself – just get rid of them.
- Stop procrastinating: We have the tendency to push things to a tomorrow that never comes. Don’t push things back: if you have to do something do it today.
- Don’t always say “Yes”: Everyone has 24 hours in a day, what matters is how you spend these hours. People who say yes to everything tend to waste their precious time and over exert themselves on unnecessary tasks. Stop saying “yes” to everything. Embrace “no.” Empower “no”. Love it, live it and use it.
- Let go of your phone: Stop wasting your time submerging your head in phones, browsing on social media for hours. Go outside and experience new things. A fresh view on the world may lead to your next breakthrough!
- Stop making excuses: Don’t make excuses and instead challenge yourself; make things happen because excuses just pull you down and stunt progress.
- Stop obsessing over things that are out of your control: You can’t control everything. So, stop freaking out over things that you can’t control, only focus on the things you can for a less stressful life.
- Kill your habit of underachieving: Know your potential and work to get what you deserve. Start that business. Resign from that horrible job. Do it now. The only thing stopping you is YOU. Not your family, not your bank account.
- Prioritise things: Does your job matter to you more or your dreams? Prioritise the things that matter the most to you for a more fulfilled existence.
– Sponsored Ad-
- Stop pursuing perfection: This is just a complicated form of procrastination. Striving to be perfect, knowing nothing in life is, is the deeper manifestation of your fear. Don’t push yourself so hard that you leave yourself clueless and questioning yourself.
- Food Habits: Keep your eating habits in check and always try to have a balanced diet. It is true that your health is your wealth. It allows you to spend time with friends and family, work and play efficiently with ease.
Did I leave out any how to be successful tips that have worked well for you? Please share it in the comment box below?
For weekly doses of great content like this, Join my community today. Together we can become successors in all areas of our life.